The ABCs of Tweeting for Dollars
Simply put, Twitter enables people to engage with one another in a real-time environment.
Tweeting as a marketing strategy is well worth the effort if you know what you’re doing and how to do it.
Ahhhh, yes. WHAT to do and HOW to do it.
I came across this great article that covers a lot of FAQs in a straightforward, concise way using descriptive examples.
If you’re interested in learning how to develop a social media campaign incorporating Twitter in the equation, check out this article:
Tweeting for Companies 101.
For more how-to tips on Twitter, please see:
- How to Twitter When You’re Brand Spankin New
- How to Leverage Twitter for Business
- The Ultimate Guide to Everything Twitter
- The Twitter Bible: Everything You Need to Know About Twitter
- The Twitter Guide Book via @Mashable